Bell Sleeve Dress


I needed a quick and easy project to try out my new serger, and I'm so Happy with my Brother! :-)        
I have used jersey combined with Scuba which has a perfect finish at the edges, so it's not necessary to hem it, and the bell sleeves have a nice drape.
I added the same length as the bell sleeves of scuba at the hem, and also added scuba at the shoulders as well.





It's the first time I have used rotary cutter for garments, 
but it was perfect to make a straight line for the scuba fabric. 



I'm sooo Happy with my overlock :)










Comments

  1. Pretty dress, Ellen. Love the bell sleeves and the scuba fabric combination at the shoulder. Hope you enjoy wearing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a brilliant blog! I'm very happy with your job!..Pakistani Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work.
    pants

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lace Blouse

50's Dress

Incredible journey...

"Puzzle" Dress

B & W COLLECTION 🖤🤍

Colorblock Collection!

Fancy Pockets

Part 2. 3rd Ep.Sewing Bee

Preview 1st Episode